TAKE YOUR CORN PILE GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
We're proud to introduce the newest addition to the Ugly Buck family... MAX'D OUT CORN®!
Unlike other brands, Ugly Buck® doesn’t stop there! It also provides trace minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, selenium and cobalt. These minerals do not always occur naturally in the needed amount, leading to a mineral deficiency and decreased antler growth.
All the benefits of MaxRack® Nutritional Feed with the added natural attraction of corn!
Leave behind the old boring corn and give them what they want AND need! We use locally farmed corn and American sourced ingredients to create an irresistible combination!
A healthy buck or bull's antlers are comprised of over 50% hardened minerals. Our MAX'D OUT CORN® contains the ingredients needed to support proper nutrition without all the added fillers utilizing high quality minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Sodium.
Feed year-round to support MAXIMUM antler growth and herd nutrition!
- High-quality minerals support bone & antler growth developing larger, healthier racks.
- Key Vitamins benefit nursing does & growing fawn.
- Supports healthier genetics & decreases malnutrition within the herd.
- Moisture activated scents attracts deer & elk from neighboring areas, increasing the population.
- Specie-specific blend doesn’t waste money feeding non-target animals.
Prepare the site using a rake, tree limb or good ol’ work boot to clear leaves & other small debris, exposing fresh top soil.
Open and pour out the product while slightly shaking the packaging to avoid clumping. Do not worry about moisture, this will help improve scent aroma and mineral delivery.
To achieve optimal mineral delivery, replenish with 10 lbs bi-weekly during pre-rut season. Increase to 20 lbs bi-weekly during the rut and post-rut season, depending on deer or elk presence. Increase application frequency if feeding activity decreases between feedings.
- Pour directly on the ground near a water source or traveled path.
- Spread out on top of existing feed pile or on top of a rotted stump or tree base.
- Do not apply in pressured areas or heavy human activity.
- When planting live food plots leave a spot in the center to spread product.
- Heavy metals and salt content may kill plants that comes in contact with the product.