TAKE YOUR CORN PILE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Unlike other brands, Ugly Buck® doesn’t stop at attracting deer! Our products provide trace minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, selenium and cobalt. These minerals do not always occur naturally in the needed amount, leading to a mineral deficiency and decreased antler growth. Plain deer corn alone is not enough.
All the benefits of MaxRack® with the added natural attraction of corn!
Leave behind the old boring corn and give them what they want AND need! We use locally farmed corn and American sourced ingredients to create an irresistible combination!
A healthy buck or bull's antlers are comprised of over 50% hardened minerals. Our MAX'D OUT CORN® contains the ingredients needed to support proper nutrition without all the added fillers utilizing high quality minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Sodium. Whether you're deer hunting, growing game or looking to improve your honey hole... add Ugly Buck to your feeding routine.
Feed year-round to support MAXIMUM antler growth and herd nutrition!
- Max'D Out Deer Corn provides high-quality minerals support bone & antler growth developing larger, healthier racks.
- Key vitamins are essential to attracting deer and added benefits to nursing does & growing fawn.
- Supports healthier genetics & decreases malnutrition within the herd.
- Moisture activated scents are perfect for attracting deer & elk from neighboring areas, increasing the population.
- Specie-specific blend doesn’t waste money feeding non-target animals.
Prepare the site using a rake, tree limb or good ol’ work boot to clear leaves & other small debris, exposing fresh top soil.
Open and pour out the product while slightly shaking the packaging to avoid clumping. Do not worry about moisture, this will help improve scent aroma and mineral delivery.
To achieve optimal mineral delivery, replenish with 10 lbs bi-weekly during pre-rut season. Increase to 20 lbs bi-weekly during the rut and post-rut season, depending on deer or elk presence. Increase application frequency if feeding activity decreases between feedings.
- Pour directly on the ground near a water source or traveled path.
- Spread out on top of existing feed pile or on top of a rotted stump or tree base.
- Do not apply in pressured areas or heavy human activity.
- When planting live food plots leave a spot in the center to spread product.
- Heavy metals and salt content may kill plants that comes in contact with the product.
Starting May 1, 2021, we will be changing our packaging from buckets to heavy-duty, reclosable bags. These bags are easier to pack-in, easier to dispose of when empty and offers improved ship time. We look forward to showing off these awesome new bags and hope youl'll show them off as well!