ENTER "TFONATION" FOR 20% OFF ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE & A $3.00 DONATION IN YOUR NAME!
Why MaxRack® is different..
A healthy buck’s antlers are comprised of over 50% hardened minerals. Our MaxRack® contains the ingredients needed to support proper nutrition without all the added fillers utilizing high quality minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Sodium. Unlike other brands, MaxRack® doesn’t stop there! It also provides trace minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, selenium and cobalt. These minerals do not always occur naturally in the needed amount, leading to a mineral deficiency and decreased antler growth. Every bag of MaxRack® has been engineered using predetermined measurements to support MAXIMUM MINERAL DELIVERY! If you’re tired of spending hours comparing products and wasting your hard-earned money just to see no results… THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Add our MaxRack® to your deer’s diet to support the overall health of the herd and of the deer you harvest.
- Pour out directly on the ground near a water source or traveled deer path.
- Pour on top of a rotted stump or tree base.
- Pour into a natural or man-made depression.
- Spread out in a natural clearing or at the end of firing lane.
- Spread out on top of existing feed pile.
- Mix product with other feeds (corn, peanuts, oats, etc.).
- When planting live food plots leave a spot in the center to spread product.
- Can be used with water tight automatic feeders or spreaders.
- Supports larger, healthier racks.
- Provides minerals to nursing does & growing fawn.
- Supports healthier genetics & decreases malnutrition within the local herd.
- Attracts deer from neighboring areas, increasing your overall deer population.
- Doesn't waste money on feeding squirrels or raccoons.
Instructions For Use:
1. Prepare the site
Use a rake, tree limb or good ol' work boot to clear leaves & other debris, exposing a square of approximately 6'x6'. Cut the bag open using a sharp object.
2. Apply the product
Starting in one corner of the exposed square, begin pouring the product on the ground while walking backwards in a zig-zag pattern using imaginary boundaries from left to right avoiding clumping.
3. Maintaining a feed site
Replenish with 8.5lbs weekly for 30 days after first application, then reducing to 8.5lbs every 30 days to maintain a location of feeding & attraction.
- For light to moderate deer presence, replenish with 8.5 lbs every 30 days.
- Once the deer are hooked, replenish with 8.5 lbs every 2-3 weeks.
- Feed year-round for MAXIMUM attraction & support the overall health of your herd!
* Attraction properties are result of natural extracts.
* This product contains copper, do not feed to sheep or goats. Check local & state laws before feeding.
Salt (NaCl) (min.) 58.0%
Salt (NaCl) (max.) 62.0%
Calcium (CA) (min.) 12.5%
Calcium (CA) (max.) 13.5%
Magnesium (min.) 2%
Manganese (min.) 1500ppm
Copper (min.) 515ppm
Vitamin A (min.) 75,000IU/lb
Vitamin D3 (min.) 15,000IU/lb
Vitamin E (min.) 150IU/lb
Iodine (I) (min.) 46ppm
Selenium (min.) 3ppm
Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron(II) Sulfate, Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Phosphoric Acid, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Acetate (Vitamin E), Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D Supplement Selenium, Natural Extracts for Scent.