Why MaxRack® is different..
A healthy buck’s antlers are comprised of over 50% hardened minerals. Our MaxRack® contains the ingredients needed to support proper nutrition without all the added fillers utilizing high quality minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Sodium. Unlike other brands, MaxRack® doesn’t stop there! It also provides trace minerals such as Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, selenium and cobalt. These minerals do not always occur naturally in the needed amount, leading to a mineral deficiency and decreased antler growth. Every bag of MaxRack® has been engineered using predetermined measurements to support MAXIMUM MINERAL DELIVERY! If you’re tired of spending hours comparing products and wasting your hard-earned money just to see no results… THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Add our MaxRack® to your deer’s diet to support the overall health of the herd and of the deer you harvest.
- Pour out directly on the ground near a water source or traveled deer path.
- Pour on top of a rotted stump or tree base.
- Pour into a natural or man-made depression.
- Spread out in a natural clearing or at the end of firing lane.
- Spread out on top of existing feed pile.
- Mix product with other feeds (corn, peanuts, oats, etc.).
- When planting live food plots leave a spot in the center to spread product.
- Can be used with water tight automatic feeders or spreaders.
- Supports larger, healthier racks.
- Provides minerals to nursing does & growing fawn.
- Supports healthier genetics & decreases malnutrition within the local herd.
- Attracts deer from neighboring areas, increasing your overall deer population.
- Doesn't waste money on feeding squirrels or raccoons.
Instructions For Use:
1. Prepare the site
Use a rake, tree limb or good ol' work boot to clear leaves & other debris, exposing a square of approximately 6'x6'. Cut the bag open using a sharp object.
2. Apply the product
Starting in one corner of the exposed square, begin pouring the product on the ground while walking backwards in a zig-zag pattern using imaginary boundaries from left to right avoiding clumping.
3. Maintaining a feed site
Replenish with 8.5lbs weekly for 30 days after first application, then reducing to 8.5lbs every 30 days to maintain a location of feeding & attraction.
- For light to moderate deer presence, replenish with 8.5 lbs every 30 days.
- Once the deer are hooked, replenish with 8.5 lbs every 2-3 weeks.
- Feed year-round for MAXIMUM attraction & support the overall health of your herd!
* Attraction properties are result of natural extracts.
* Check local & state laws before feeding.